Our Certified Technicians Fix Your Equipment Right the First Time
McCall Handling is your source for forklift service in Maryland, DC, West Virginia, Eastern Shore, Northern Virginia and Delaware. We provide service on propane forklifts, electric forklifts and service the following brands:
- Toyota forklifts
- Nissan forklifts
- Crown forklifts
- Yale forklifts
- Komatsu forklifts
- Clark, Raymond, TCM
and all other brands
To view a complete list of our branch locations and contact information, view our Forklift Dealer Locations page
At McCall Handling, we have THE most experienced technicians, management and care representatives in the industry. Since 1948, our business has been keeping our customers up and running. From maintenance programs, to complete diagnostics and repair, our team will get your forklifts up and running faster with our total commitment to customer satisfaction. At McCall Handling, we’ll handle it…
| Shop/Field Capabilities|
- 50,000 Square feet of shop area
- 65 Factory Trained Technicians
- 10 Shop Technicians
- 1 Full Time Painter
- 6 Certified Welders
- Full Time Warranty Coordinator
- Full Time Maintenance Coordinator
- Dispatch service available 24 hours a day,
7 days a week
- We perform any task on any machine… just ask!
| Field Service Department Capabilities|
- 55 Field Service Technicians
- 55 Field Service Trucks
- 55 Internal Combustion & Electric Technicians that also do your Periodic Maintenance
- 30 laptop equipped Service Vehicles
- 6 Welder Equipped Service Vehicles
- 3 Tire Press Vehicles
|Your McCall Team|
The LARGEST/ MOST EXPERIENCED service department in the MID Atlantic- but with personal service that you have come to expect and deserve! Your personalized team:
- Full Time Periodic Maintenance Coordinator
- Dispatcher- Dispatch service
24 hours a day
- Full Time Service Estimators –
You don’t have to guess what
it will cost.
- Full Time Total Maintenance & Repair Coordinator
- Special Services/Accounts Manager
- Cost Per Hour Analysis
- Replacement Cycles
- Customized Billing Processes
Keeping your operators and in-house technicians trained is a full time job. At McCall Handling, we have an exceptional training program that keeps you up-to-date on safety, compliance, operator and technical aspects of managing your forklifts. Contact us today to get started with our forklift training program. Or download our Training PDF by clicking here.
Forklift Service Scheduled Maintenance Programs
Each application and customer is different. At McCall, we have three levels of forklift maintenance programs to choose from that cover factory recommended service intervals for both internal combustion and electric forklifts:
- Basic Planned Forklift and Industrial Vehicle Maintenance
- Basic Advanced Planned Forklift and Industrial Vehicle Maintenance
- Full Forklift and Industrial Vehicle Maintenance
Studies show fewer than 6% of companies actually manage their equipment costs. Which category does your company fall into? In today’s ever changing and cost competitive marketplace, what are you doing today to save tomorrow? A few key questions to ask about your lift truck are:
- When should a lift truck be replaced?
- How much does it cost to operate a lift truck?
- What are the criteria and resulting benefits of a planned replacement program?
If your forklift is being used, it must be checked daily. Review a complete daily checklist
in order to ensure your safety.