Keeping your operators and in-house technicians trained is a full time job. At McCall Handling, we have an exceptional training program that keeps you up-to-date on safety, compliance, operator and technical aspects of managing your forklifts. Contact us today to get started with our forklift training program. Or download our Training PDF by clicking here.
Forklift Service Scheduled Maintenance Programs
Each application and customer is different. At McCall, we have three levels of forklift maintenance programs to choose from that cover factory recommended service intervals for both internal combustion and electric forklifts:
- Basic Planned Forklift and Industrial Vehicle Maintenance
- Basic Advanced Planned Forklift and Industrial Vehicle Maintenance
- Full Forklift and Industrial Vehicle Maintenance
Studies show fewer than 6% of companies actually manage their equipment costs. Which category does your company fall into? In today’s ever changing and cost competitive marketplace, what are you doing today to save tomorrow? A few key questions to ask about your lift truck are:
- When should a lift truck be replaced?
- How much does it cost to operate a lift truck?
- What are the criteria and resulting benefits of a planned replacement program?
If your forklift is being used, it must be checked daily. Review a complete daily checklist
in order to ensure your safety.