Our Certified Technicians Fix Your Equipment Right the First Time!
McCall Handling is your only source for forklift and industrial equipment service in Maryland, West Virginia, DC, Eastern Shore, Northern Virginia and Delaware. We provide service on propane forklifts, electric forklifts and service the following brands:
1. Hyster Forklifts – Hyster forklifts are known for their long service intervals and excellent overall dependability. Keeping your equipment working its best requires following the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance schedule and working with a knowledgeable partner. McCall Handling offers Hyster forklift service for clients in Maryland and beyond. As a Hyster Dealer of Distinction, we’ll ensure your fleet is working its best and help you keep costly downtime to a minimum.
2. Sweepers/Scrubbers – Sweepers and scrubbers are essential to keeping your facility clean and safe. An investment in regular maintenance from a trained professional helps you get the most of out this important piece of equipment. At McCall Handling, our inventory of more than 2,000,000 parts ensures we complete all necessary repairs with the proper components.
3. Yale Forklifts – Yale designs its forklifts for maximum productivity. Service from a knowledgeable dealer is a vital part of this. McCall Handling provides comprehensive Yale forklift service for the company’s entire lineup of products. We offer customized service based on the specifics of your application and operating environment, and will quickly turn around any repair or maintenance request.
4. Toyota Forklifts – Contact McCall Handling for any Toyota forklift maintenance service you require. Our technicians have experience working with the company’s complete lineup of products. Whether it’s an emergency repair or routine service to your unit’s engine or hydraulic components, we’ll ensure the job gets done on time and at a price that works for you.
5. Columbia Personnel Carriers – If you rely on Columbia personnel carriers to move people around your facility, you know how frustrating extended downtime can be. Like any vehicle, Columbia carriers must undergo regular maintenance to operate safely. We assist with any service issue that occurs for your fleet. Contact McCall Handling first.
6. Crown Forklifts – A Crown forklift’s maintenance needs will vary by model and by the environmental conditions it works in. A McCall Handling technician will be able to put together a proactive maintenance schedule that detects problems before they lead to downtime.
7. Raymond Forklifts – Looking for Raymond forklift service near you? We are conveniently located in Dundalk, MD — a short drive from Baltimore, Washington, D.C., and other major urban centers. We offer service,
8. Nissan Forklifts – We repair Nissan forklifts using genuine parts where necessary, and more economical alternatives when they are an option. Knowing which to use requires expertise and an in-depth familiarity with the brand’s product line. Count on McCall Handling for all your Nissan forklift service needs.
9. Cat® Forklifts – Cat material handling equipment is known for its industry-leading performance. Our technicians use sophisticated tools to diagnose and repair any issue to factory standards. We will also put together a preventative maintenance plan that keeps your entire fleet working its best.
10. Hotsy Power/Genie Lifts – A reliability issue with a Genie lift isn’t something to take lightly. McCall Handling offers complete Genie lift repair and preventative maintenance programs. We are serious about safety and will work with you to ensure all your aerial equipment is in peak condition at all times.
And all other brands of Industrial Equipment!
Looking for a Forklift Repair Service Near Me? McCall Is the Answer
When it comes to certified technicians the team at McCall Handling is second to none in the forklift repair industry! Our technicians are kept current with all new products and related certifications.
Training and certification at McCall Handling
Our Multi-Certified training department has unsurpassed equipment knowledge with a wealth of resources available at a moment’s notice. Our factory certified training department not only keeps our personnel current with all new
The McCall Handling technical support division has taken troubleshooting to the next level. With the use of
NOW THAT’S WHAT WE CALL SERVICE!
Save Money With a Preventative Maintenance Plan
A well-maintained forklift can provide your business with years of trouble-free service. Whether you work indoors or out, your forklift will incur wear and tear at all stages of its operational life cycle. With a preventative maintenance plan from McCall Handling, it’s easy to identify potential problems before they start. Our team can arrange a schedule that involves regular inspection of your equipment’s wearable parts to ensure they are still in good working order. This way, not only can you prevent unexpected breakdowns due to part failure, but you can also avoid replacing a costly item prematurely. For more information about how a preventative forklift maintenance plan can help you, contact McCall Handling today.
Feel free to contact us @ 888-870-0685 to schedule a service call,